Share This Article
Designing a user-friendly product is not easy.
There are so many things to consider, from the way it looks to how it works and feels. This can be overwhelming for designers who don’t have an expert mentor guiding them through the process.
Uxcel is a platform that provides UX/UI design lessons from top companies in the industry. You’ll learn everything you need to know about designing products people love by watching short video tutorials on topics like typography, color theory, mobile UI design and more!
Uxcel Pricing Plan
Uxcel offers three pricing plans: a free plan, a pro plan for $15.00 per month, and a pro teams plan for $20.00 per seat, per month.
The free plan includes access to free courses, learning challenges, eye-training games, and skill assessments.
The pro plan includes access to all free courses, pro content, learning challenges, eye-training games, skill assessments, certificates of completion, the Uxcel UI kit, team reporting, custom invoices, unlimited license switching, and role-based assessments.
The pro teams plan includes everything in the free and pro plans plus team reporting, custom invoices, unlimited license switching, role-based assessments (designer screening).
Lifetime Deal Plan
A lifetime deal is also available at a starting price of $59.00 License Tier 1, offering every feature included in the Uxcel platform for 3 Team members and 120 external role based assignments.
Licenser Tier 2 has 10 member seats and 600 external role based assessments. This deal is a discount of -95%!
Licenser Tier 3 has 50 members and 1200 external role-based assessments. This deal is a discount of -92%!
This is a pretty small price for a lot of knowledge and learning material.
Features and Benefits
- Uxcel is a place where you can learn new design skills, assess how much you know, and connect with designers from all over the world.
- It’s a great way to find new designers, but you can also improve your team’s existing talent by giving them access to more than 100 lessons on UX/UI design topics.
- These lessons include content from famous design companies.
- Your designers will be able to take four courses in a row, all about one thing. The courses help them learn more and understand how it works.
- As a manager or design lead, you need to make sure that your team’s overall skill set is good enough for the job.
- With Uxcel, you’ll be able to check which team members have completed their courses. You can also see what they’ve recently been working on and how well they did.
- You will get reports every week, so you can see who has the best skills and who doesn’t.
- PLUS, design skill graphs make it easier to figure out what skills the team members need to work on if they are good at some things but bad at others.
- Uxcel lets you find the best design talent for your job by giving you role-based skill assessments.
- You can compare their scores and see how they measure up against other designers from around the globe.
- Each team plan comes with five free assessments, so you can recruit highly-skilled professionals that are a perfect fit for your team.
- Uxcel is perfect for design teams, freelancers, designers, or agencies. You can improve your team’s skills and make better hiring decisions.
- Your team can learn and get better at design so they stay on top of their game.
- And since it costs less to train your existing team than to hire new ones, Uxcel makes it easy for you to give your designers the training they need.
For whom Uxcel worth it
Uxcel is a worth it investment for design leaders looking to improve their educational programs.
Uxcel is a worth it investment for students considering entering the UX/UI design field.
Uxcel is a worth it investment for website owners looking to improve their UX/UI design content.
Built for Mars, Interaction Design Foundation, Skillshare, Codecademy, Udacity, Lynda.com, Treehouse, Behance.
Absolutely love this. I have had a browse through most of the modules. I thought i had quite a good understanding of ux. Well turns out what i know can certainly be improved. I have already learned A LOT! Very happy with my purchase
– lindamacdonalde Appsumo User
Great way for training someone that they also enjoy learning, but…They have created a clever way of getting someone to learn about UX/UI and at the same time, having fun in doing so. I even enjoy having a go at learning about the UI and UX. Like the way it is gamified. Also, the feature to allow you to test for new candidates is super helpful. But… I really do not like the fact that my employees has access to the job boards within your application. Do understand that you would like to build community, but allowing this, will most probably hurt you more than you think. Thanks for the good quality product for learning and improving the understanding of UX and UI.
– Wolfgang Appsumo User
This deal came at the perfect time for me. The courses are nice and well thought, like a game. This will be really helpful and the courses on the roadmap will be great too! Thanks for bringing UXcel on Appsumo.– joar Appsumo User
Uxcel is a great option for UX/UI designers looking to acquire new skills or learn more about their existing ones.
It’s also an excellent choice if you want to improve your team’s skills and make better hiring decisions.
Since Uxcel is a cloud platform, it’s accessible from any device and easy to manage users and courses.
Uxcel is worth checking out if you’re looking for educational programs for your design team or students planning to enter the UX/UI design field.
Designers at all levels of experience will enjoy this educational platform, especially if they are interested in learning more about the very basics of UX/UI design.
It’s an affordable solution for agencies and website owners looking to improve their existing content.